https://meduza.io/amp/news/2026/10/07/d ... -non-grata
https://x.com/leonidragozin/status/2107786446375469300Huge thanks to everyone who offered support - it means a lot to me and I do need it. Unable to answer most messages and comment requests at the moment, but I’ll try over some time.
Shame on those who react to it with a sadistic glee.
https://x.com/leonidragozin/status/2107914377084969437Some notes on my situation in Latvia:
What I am observing at the moment is a threat of very severe extrajudicial punishment for speaking my mind and providing original opinions and analysis.
The reason they opt for persona non grata status is the desire to deny me justice in the court system where the case - as senior politicians involved in attacking openly admit - won’t hold water. This is why I interpret the situation as an instance of political persecution.
The threat is accompanied with a character assassination campaign involving far right infowar and fake news outfits which deliberately distort my views on the conflict.
The goal of the attack is to destroy my life and to put a gag on me as a notable voice in public debate on the Russo-Ukranian war.
Мемето, претворено в реалност. Латвия започна процедура по изгонването на руския пропагандист Леонид Рагозин, пребиваващ в страната от 2014 г.

